Interpreting and Translations
- The translation is almost immediate and the interpreters use soundproof booths.
- It is perfect for larger audiences
- It allows the public that needs the translation to follow the speech perfectly.
- The interpreter translates after the speaker has spoken.
- The interpreter uses the note-taking technique to support his/her memory.
- It is optimal for smaller audiences, conference calls and short presentations.
Chuchotage or Whispered Interpretation
- The translation is whispered in the listener’s ear (from French chuchoter) .
- It is perfect for a very small group of people.
- No equipment needed.
Negotiation and community interpretation
- It is very suitable for business negotiations, fairs or b2b meetings.
- The interpreter translates short sentences from the source to the target laguage.
- It is also recommended for linguistic mediation in hospitals, courts and schools.
- Technical and legal translations, with the possibility of carrying out the asseveration and legalization service at the court.
Collaborations between Professionals
- Thanks to the vast network of colleagues and professionals, I can guarantee a large number of language combinations and get in touch with the professional who best suits your needs